Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Enders Falls

Originally Posted: 2015/09/12
 Enders Falls is located in West Granby, CT. It's located in the Enders state forest and is very easy to find. There is a big brown sign that says "Enders State Forest" and plenty of parking. The trial that leads you to the first fall is less than 2 minutes long and easy to walk down. Once you see the first fall, it'll leave you in awe (as it did for me). There are 6 falls stretch over 1/4 of a mile and each one having its own design and flow. You can enjoy swimming in the thigh high water pockets as the water falls over you, or do a little cliff jumping from one of the lower falls. Enders Falls is a wonderful place to bring your family and friends. When I went this summer of 2015, me and my girlfriend had an amazing time swimming, cliff jumping, and taking pictures! I highly recommend putting this on your bucket list!
          Be safe when going there and don't leave any trash, there was no trash cans around! Also bring a good camera, my phone took bad pictures:( 


-SG



3 comments:

  1. very cool place but dangerous lol almost fell off one of the cliffs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a place I'm planning on checking out this summer! A place I know that you'd love is Quechee Vermont, it's quite the drive but definitely worth it! Their are pictures of it that I'll have to show you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a really quiet and peaceful spot to be able to visit and your passion for the outdoors really shows through in this piece. Try to keep this level of enthusiasm up throughout the blog too.

    ReplyDelete